Dubai Visa for Nigerians
Apply Dubai Visa from Nigeria – Fast & Easy
As a Nigerian citizen, now you can apply for a Dubai visa from Nigeria. It’s a good thing to apply online because it’s faster and more convenient. You don’t have to visit any embassy or consulate at all.
Dubai visa for Nigerians can be achieved by just filling out an online application and provide some documents like your passport, photo, and travel details. Within 4-5 business days, you will get your eVisa from just sitting at your home.
Also, Nigerians can apply for a transit visa, which is valid for 4 days, as well as a Dubai tourist visa for 30 days and 60 days.
Packages of Dubai Visa for Nigerians
30 Days Single Entry
30 Days Multiple Entry
60 Days Single Entry
60 Days Multiple Entry
4 Days Transit Visa*
*Air ticket copy Required
Dubai visa fees include:
Fast and easy application procedure
Visa advising and application review
Email and live chat support
Visa status update
My visa portal
Dubai Visa Requirements for Nigerians
As a Nigerian, You need to meet certain requirements to apply for a Dubai visa online. These are,
- You need to submit an online visa application form providing all the required information.
- You need to have a Nigerian passport valid for at least 180 days from the arrival date in the UAE.
- Upload a clear image of your passport’s information page. (See the example)
- Upload a recent color photograph. (See the example)
- Pay the Visa processing fee using the accepted payment methods.
- An active email address to register an account and get the Dubai visa
Additional Requirements of Dubai Visa for Nigerians
- If you are traveling to UAE with your family, then
- Each family member needs to apply for the UAE eVisa separately. This means that adults and children must fill out their own application forms.
- You may need to provide specific documents such as marriage or birth certificates.
- You should be careful when completing the eVisa form. It is important to avoid making any mistakes or errors in the information provided. These errors can cause delays or rejection of the eVisa application.
How to Apply for Dubai Visa from Nigeria
- The application process is quite easy. Begin the online application process by filling out the required information accurately. This typically includes personal details, passport information, travel dates, and the purpose of the visit.
- Upload supporting documents for the visa application, such as a copy of your passport, passport-size photograph, flight itinerary, or hotel reservation if applicable.
- Review the entered information and uploaded documents to ensure they are correct and complete.
- Pay for the visa application fee using the provided payment. After the payment is made, submit the completed application. Once the application is submitted, a confirmation email will be sent to you with your account details.
- Wait for the processing of your visa application. You can track the status of your application by logging in to your account.
- Once your Dubai visa is approved, it will be sent to you via email. You can also download it from your account.
Application Steps Of UAE Visa for Nigerian Citizens
Form evaluation and review
Get visa approval
Processing Time of Dubai Visa for Nigerians
Typically, it takes about 5 to 6 business days for Nigerian citizens to get a Dubai visa. However, it’s important to note that this processing time may vary based on the purpose of your visit, the duration of your stay, and other significant factors.
We recommend you to apply for your Dubai eVisa at least 15 days in advance of your intended travel dates. This will relax the visa processing time.
What to Do After Getting UAE visa
Now you got your UAE visa. Next, you need to fly to UAE within 60 days from the date of issue.
What’s going to happen if you don’t board in 60 days? The answer is simple, your eVisa will no longer be valid as it will be considered expired. You need to apply for a new visa application again.
To get in UAE, you need to show your passport along with the eVisa to the immigration. You can either print your eVisa or can save it on your smartphone.
News and Border Updates
Is Dubai Visa-free for Nigeria?
No, Nigerian citizens need to get a visa before traveling to Dubai or the United Arab Emirates (UAE). Dubai does not have a visa-free policy for Nigerian citizens, and a visa is mandatory for entry.
How much is Dubai Visa for Nigerians?
The cost of a Dubai visa for Nigerians may vary depending on the type and duration of the visa you are applying for. For the latest price and visa types, please follow the price tables above.
How long does Dubai Visa take to process?
Usually, it takes around 5 to 6 business days for Nigerian citizens to get a Dubai eVisa. However, the processing time may sometimes vary depending on the purpose and length of stay and other additional documents.
How much is Dubai Visa for 3 years?
Dubai does not currently offer a tourist visa with a validity of 3 years. The available tourist visa for Dubai typically range from short-term visits, such as 30 or 60 days, with single and multiple entry features.
Why Dubai visa gets rejected?
The Dubai government does not express the specific reasons for visa rejections. When a visa application is rejected, the authorities do not provide detailed explanations or disclose the specific grounds for the decision. However, with years of experience, our visa experts have found the below possibilities behind the rejections,
- Incomplete or Incorrect Application: If the visa application form is not filled out accurately or the required documents are missing, it may result in rejection.
- Insufficient Supporting Documents: Failure to provide the required additional supporting documents, such as proof of accommodation, and flight itinerary, can lead to visa rejection sometimes.
- Previous Visa Violations: If the applicant has a history of visa violations or overstaying in Dubai or any other country, it may impact the visa decision and lead to rejection.
- Security Concerns: In certain cases, if the authorities have any security concerns or find the applicant's background questionable, they may reject the visa application.
- Health or Safety Concerns: During times of health emergencies or safety threats, visa applications may be rejected to protect public health or safety.
Do you have more questions?
You can find answers on our FAQ Page. If you can't find what you're looking for there, feel free to send us a message using our contact page or through the live chat. We'll respond to you shortly!